If you’re here, you might want to know about me in one of these capacities:
- I’m a consultant offering services in web usability, research, and strategy.
- I’m a writer of fiction, creative non-fiction, criticism, and magazine articles.
You might also be interested in my blog, despite its heady dilettantism. A few of my favorite posts:
- A Pragmatic Defense of the Humanities Education
- The Opposite of Dense
- Issues with Issuu: An Open Letter to Literary Magazines
- Macchiato Cowboy: Starbucks & the Gourmet Movement
- A Phenomenology of the Clipboard
Or, for a lighter reading experience: